Today I want to celebrate Dr. Martin Luther King and his legacy by sharing a clip from his famous speech with you.
Please celebrate this day with me by passing this video clip on to others.
What Is Your Dream?
Dr. King’s dream was EQUALITY. He wished everyone to be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.
Martin Luther King died pursuing that dream.
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?
- Is your dream to be able to spend more time with your family?
- Is it to be able to volunteer more of your time to the causes you care about?
- Is it to have enough money to travel to places you’ve always wanted to go?
- Is your dream to have a certain type of home or car or RV?
- Is your dream to have a better marriage or be a better parent?
Everyone has dreams. What is yours?
One of My Dreams Was To…
…build a school in a foreign country.
Every year I said, “Next year I’ll build that school.”
Until one day I said, “THIS year I’ll do it!”
And guess what…
Here’s the school…
Another One of My Dreams Was To…
I’ve always had a love for Greece. In November, I not only visited the country of Greece, but I also ran the Athens Marathon.
Here’s a photo of me standing in the stadium at Delphi in Greece.
It was an awesome experience.
Has anyone ever said to you..
“You’re Just a Dreamer”
I hope so!
All great things start with a DREAM! It’s the dreamers of this world that create extraordinary things. When you mix your dream with ACTION, mighty forces will come to your aid and help you accomplish great things.
So today, as we celebrate the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, think about your dreams and what you want to accomplish. If you want them bad enough, they’ll come true.